Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: VERSION_EXTRA change doesn't cause "About" dialogto change

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum () starsolutions com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:48:01 -0800

Yes, removing gtk\about_dlg.obj and then rebuilding fixes the problem.

Michael Lum (michael.lum () starsolutions com
<mailto:michael.lum () starsolutions com> ) | STAR SOLUTIONS
<http://www.starsolutions.com/>  | Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC, Canada V6V 3B1 | +1.604.303.2315