WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: Trouble Ticket Systems subscribing to this list and unsubscribe requests

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:20:15 +1100

Hi there,

I have become aware of a number of you subscribing trouble ticketing
systems to this mail list. Robin (@digininja) has managed to find
someone to start helping us.

I will - with some luck - be getting access to the admin panel, and if
that happens, I will be unsubscribing any trouble ticketing systems
subscribed to this list. You may not realise this, but it creates a
lot of workload everytime I get messages about waiting for customer
support to answer queries.

If you want to have our mail list in your e-mail archive, you will
need to do it differently.

--

... unless you are a trouble ticketing system.

thanks,
Andrew

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus