WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Defcon DCG Kerala Information Security Meet 2013

From: Ajin Abraham <ajin25 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:41:39 +0530

Defcon DCG Kerala Information Security Meet 2013
=====================================
Defcon DCG Kerala (DC0497) is a Defcon USA registered group for
promoting and demonstrating research and development in the field of
Information Security. We are a group of Information Security
Enthusiasts actively interested in promoting information security.
Defcon Kerala Information Security Meet will be a platform for
security analysts, ethical hackers, professionals and students to
present their technical research paper. This meet will be an
opportunity for young professionals, beginners, newbies and students
to advance their knowledge and skill sets.

We invite all the information security enthusiasts, hackers, coders,
programmers, security & network professionals, web developers,
students, academic practitioners, government, police, business &
corporate and all of those who care about ‘Information Security’ to
Defcon Kerala Information Security Meet. We invite you to attend the
talks of Speakers and to expand your Network.

Who Should Attend the Meet?

Auditors
Application Developers
Application Testers
Chief Information Security Officers
Chief Technology Officers
Compliance Security Managers
Cyber Law Practitioners
Ethical Hackers
Information Security Researchers
Information Security Enthusiasts
Government Authorities related to Cyber Security
Software Engineers & Programmers
Security & Network Professionals
The curious Student community
And all those who cares about Security.

Final List of Speakers
================
Nikhalesh Singh Bhadroia - Android Forensics
Oltjano - Break sqlmap into pieces
Archith KP - Expendables  of Phishing
Francis Alexander - Real World Techniques & Firewall Evasion In SQLi
Lavakumar - IronWASP – the Open Source Web Security Testing Platform
Jayesh Singh Chauhan - Skanda - Cross Site Port Attacker
I.Saravanan - Pwning  the AIR
Muhammed Sherif  - SOCIAL ENGINEERING – Art of human brain manipulation
Ankit Gupta - LTE boom in Vulnerabilities
Suriya Prakash - Tor Based Botnets
Yashin Mehaboobe - Remote denial of service in Android devices
Anil Saini- Towards understanding browser behaviour using API calls

Entry Pass Registration
=================
Entry Pass: Rs 1000/- Including networking, CTF Entry, Tea, Snacks,
and Certificate of Attendance.

Student Pass: Rs 700/- (After 30% Discount on Entry Pass with the
discount code "STUDENT_DEFCONK13" Including all the benefits of Entry
Pass.

Register for Defcon Kerala Information Security Meet
2013=>http://defconkerala.org/register/

DEFKTHON CTF
============
DEFKTHON CTF, the Trademark CTF of Defcon Kerala. We invite all the
war lords to the battlefield. Get ready with Backtrack, Exploits, Hack
suites and everything you got. Be there, Exploit hard and 0wn
DEFKTHON.

www.defconkerala.org/defkthon-ctf/

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus