WebApp Sec mailing list archives

NSDECODER v1.0 released

From: "Vincent Chao" <zwell.nosec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:07:51 +0800

Hi everyone,
We want to introduce a new tools named NSDECODER from NOSEC. NSDECODER is a
automated website malware detection tools. It can be used to decode and
analyze weather the URL exist malware. Also, NSDECODER will analyze which
vulnerability been exploit and the original source address of malware.
We appreciate for any suggestion about this tool. Thank you.
More information please visit here :
http://www.nosec-inc.com/en/tools/2010/1015/42.html

1       Introduce

NSDECODER is a automated website malware detection tools. It can be used to
decode and analyze weather the URL exist malware. Also, NSDECODER will
analyze which vulnerability been exploit and the original source address of
malware.

2       Funcationality

* Automated analyze and detect website malware.
* Plenty of vulnerabilities.
* Log export support HTML and TXT format.
* Deeply analyze Javascript.

3       Screen Shots
http://www.nosec-inc.com/en/uploads/allimg/101015/1640032541-0.png

4       Downloads
You can download NSDECODER one of these following links.
1. http://down3.nosec.org/nsdecoder_gui_v1.0.zip
2. http://www.nosec.org/2010/1015/673.html

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus