WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Academic Papers on Web Services Security & Vulnerabilitie

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:10:31 +0100

2008/9/18 Mesut Timur <mesut_timur () hotmail com>:
I am searching for academic papers on web services vulnerabilities and also web application & services security.
Please let me know if there are some papers about these topics.

Have a look in the SANS reading room, it has a papers on all different topics.

http://www.sans.org/reading_room/

Robin

Thanks..

Mesut TİMUR