WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SQL Injection Tools

From: "Jason Ross" <algorythm () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:18:51 -0400

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Serg B <sergeslists () gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

Can anybody suggest a relatively reliable SQL injection tool?  Either
Open Source or proprietary - required for business use.  So far, I've
been clobbering all sorts of weird SQL strings manually, would be nice
to minimize the repetitive keyboard labor.

You don't mention what DBMS is on the backend, which may make a
difference in the choice of tools.
In general however, I find Absinthe rocks, and it offers some very
nice features for business use (eg. the ability to place a custom
string in every transaction, useful to verify whether the database
dying in the middle of your testing was related to something you did
or not... etc.)

--
jason