WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Simplifying enumeration by error messages

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik.karlsson () inspectit se>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:51:48 +0100

Hi,

I have published a brief article on how enumeration of database
information through error messages could be simplified.

Several of the scripts I have looked at use the returning data from the
previous error message to modify the SQL statement so that data from the
next row can be fetched. The approach I have decided to use is slightly
different and independent of the data returned by the error message.

The article is available here:
http://www.cqure.net/wp/?p=61

Any comments or suggestions are very welcome and greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Patrik

---------------------------------------
Patrik Karlsson