WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Fuzzer Sources

From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:50:23 +0530

Hi,

check it:-
http://secgeeks.infys.net/fuzzers_the_ultimate_list

Thanks,

On 10/25/06, Mike Gibson <micheal.gibson () gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone have a site with good resources that can be used as fuzzer
sources within WebScarab? I have started to put together my own
collection but was wondering if anyone out there has some better
stuff.

Mike

Hackers continue to add billions to the cost of doing business online
despite security executives' efforts to prevent malicious attacks. This
whitepaper identifies the most common methods of attacks that we have
seen, and outlines a guideline for developing secure web applications.
Download our The Twelve Most Common Application-level Hack Attacks
whitepaper today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=701500000008YTi