WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: [WEB SECURITY] Re: SQL In the Request

From: Rowland <rowland-wind () comcast net>
Date: 06 Oct 2006 10:04:03 -0400

I've seen it recently in a state government Website that serves
information to the public. I just hope nobody notices and decides to
alter that information.

I though of blowing the whistle but then I read about someone else got
scapegoated for the same thing. In the same state.

I guess it'll get hacked sooner or later.