WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Oracle SQL Injection

From: Mark Keegan <mark.keegan () paradise net nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:59:23 +1200

Yes that could work - I know that in MSSQL I would have to do syntax like
';exec sp_addlogin.  Once again I don't think Oracle likes terminating the
SELECT with a semicolon in this manner.. Maybe as you say if there is a proc
or function I can make use of in the subselect that might work.

Anyone with a suggestion??