WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: "hack-me" Ajax apps?

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:48:00 +1000

Robert,

Feel free to use those - it's from my demo at OSCON. The first one is truly a horror - do NOT plonk it on a public web server!

thanks,
Andrew

On 16/08/2006, at 10:07 PM, Jeff Robertson wrote:

Where could I find hackable, fake, Ajax application? Like webgoat, etc.,
but all Ajax?

If the answer is to "write one", I'm willing, but I'd rather not
reinvent any wheels.

Watchfire was recently named the worldwide market leader in Web
application security assessment tools by both Gartner and IDC.
Download a free trial of AppScan today and see why more customers choose
AppScan then any other solution. Try it today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/appscancamp.aspx? id=701500000008VnB ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----