WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: Delays in dealing with posts next three weeks

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:11:31 -0700

Hi there,

I'm currently overseas in the USA and will have intermittent Internet access coupled with restricted hours to perform moderation. Therefore, please do not expect posts to appear immediately. I will process them as quickly as I can.

I'm currently in Portland for OSCON, moving to SF on Sunday, then to Vegas for Blackhat / Defcon, followed by Atlanta and Salt Lake City. If anyone is going to OSCON (my talk on Ajax is tomorrow!), BlackHat or Defcon, feel free to ping me (preferably by vanderaj (at) gmail . com as I can get web access a bit easier than I get Internet access compatible with my method of retrieval. Or try to find me during breaks and events. :)

thanks,
Andrew