WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Webscarab how to?

From: Rogan Dawes <discard () dawes za net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:46:30 +0200

Jezebel Ali wrote:

Greetings,

This question are asked before and true is not much information
availble.  Please first look here:
http://seclists.org/lists/webappsec/2006/Apr-Jun/0401.html

After you read, it clear that fuzzer require text file for filling
in detail.  For this you need download jar file from link above and
find two file "sql" and "xss".  Although not well document,
WebScarab very comprehensive tool and I think it being rebuilt.

Sorry my bad englisk.

Kind regards,
Jez

Thanks for responding, Jez.

There is one thing that I left out of the explanation that Iwrote previously.

By far the easiest way to fuzz a conversation (request/response pair) that you have already seen (i.e. is visible in the Summary), is to right click on the conversation in the Summary, and select "Use as fuzz template". Then switch to the Fuzzer, and you will see the conversation already loaded into the interface.

Then it is easy to select which parameters you wish to fuzz, and the fuzz sources that you want to use.

Hope this helps.

Rogan