WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: How to create (hijacking) secure HTTP sessions?

From: Michael Decker <MDecker () tesis de>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:05:29 +0200

        Hi!

Beginning with ie5, ssl session id is renegotiated every two minutes
during the same session.

Thanks, that is a very important information...
So I've found this article:
http://support.zeus.com/zlb/faqs/2005/08/12/why_do_ssl_connections_to_ie_browsers_pe

In addition, I dont believe this field is readily available to most web
developers, at least on the ms platform.

Could be... I'm using tomcat/apache, so it would be possible.

Bye

--
Michael Decker                      Michael.Decker () tesis de
TESIS SYSware GmbH                      http://www.tesis.de