WebApp Sec mailing list archives

MYSQL and PHP

From: John Madden <chiwawa999 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

First off i'm not a PHP programmer but I would like to
know the following:

Is it standard to use INC files to store MYSQL db
connections settings (username and password)?

What else could you do to make this "safer" ?

I presume Apache looks for files with extention
"*.INC" and does not processes them, right ?

Thanks you