WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Googling or Google Hacking Security Conference slides

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:24:39 +1000

Agreed, research is more than Google. In some ways I would even go as
far as to state that Google is aiding the death of research.

Maybe a short course in Interlibrary, Athens, and the other reputable
journal sources would be in order.

Science is not based on anecdote. Opinion is just that without
justification. Don't take my word for it. Learn. Read a book on research
methodology. Do a post grad University course (a research based one).

Google as research... LOL

Regards,
Craig

See