WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Fwd: Security Events Google Calendar

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:28:30 -0700

The following posting appeared on Full-disclosure by Rajesh V <
rvarada at gmail.com >.

http://www.xml-dev.com/lurker/message/20060509.162111.9ec4659c.en.html

The posting includes links to Google Calendar which has entries for
all security related events.

The calendar is excellent. I added it to my gmail account, and now I
have an updated calendar with upcoming security events.

Thanks to Rajesh V.

Saqib Ali