WebApp Sec mailing list archives

+_lp+_gn+ on querystrings

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:57:20 +0100

Hi
On one of my sites I've recently seen quite a few hits for the
following directory:

+_lp+_gn+

I've googled it and not come up with anything that looks like a
reported attack. Anyone know what this is? A guess would be
someone/thing looking for servers which have been compromised by
something but it could just be a faulty spider for all I can find at
the moment.

Anyone else seen this?

Robin