WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: Friday 31st March - Limited moderation, and cross-posting

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () owasp org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:23:28 +1100

Hi there,

just a couple of quick notes.

My Apple Powerbook G4 is getting it's third logic board and first temp sensor transplant on Friday. The trackpad's temperature sensor is stuffed and is reporting -8 C which puts the laptop in emergency sleep a few times every day, which is very annoying. Depending on how successful Apple Australia are at performing this surgery, I may not be able to process comments posted on (my) Friday through Saturday later this week. If Mr Laptop remains Brain Dead through the weekend, I will find a way of processing the moderation queue on (my) Saturday.

I will be clamping down on cross-posted comments starting April 1. This is the policy of Bugtraq and many other lists to keep volumes and topicality reasonable. I've let them through these last few days as the conversation was interesting, but please don't use Reply All unless a topic is directly interesting to webappsec. A topic which is suitable for full disclosure may not necessary be in webappsec's focus, and I wish to remain focussed on webappsec topics.

Lastly, I think the list has been going great this last few months - high quality signal and lots of interesting posts. Keep it up!

thanks everyone,
Andrew