WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Redirection obfuscation in FF and NS

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:35:19 -0800

These guys are lucky:
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/cfr/ibr-locations.html

Try the following URL
http://www.microsoft.com@_
 It should take you to the National ARchives website :)

On 3/20/06, RSnake <rsnake () shocking com> wrote:

        This actually isn't using the username:password@ trick (which
pops up a warning in Firefox).  This is using malformed URL which is
then sent through Firefox's search engine.  Slightly different, but same
effect, assuming you own the search term.