WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Event Speaker

From: Pete Herzog <pete () isecom org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:49:51 +0100

Hi,

We're looking for other speakers for our annual ISESTORM event
(www.isestorm.org) from April 1 - 8. This is our third event which we do at cost and it will take place in Barcelona, Spain again at La Salle University (La Salle URL). We are inviting speakers to talk about experiences within the security business according to the various class topics.

ISESTORM is for the student to learn to “walk the walk” in the real world of security while walking out with 3 independent security certifications. It applies the BS7799/ISO27001 with the OPSA and the CISSP CBK over 6 days of study. Each day, an industry expert presents or discusses with the students topical areas in security such as a technology or a regulatory compliance that will enrich the student's know-how for dealing with such issues in the workplace.

We have some speakers already but would like to open up the invitation for more. We can pay travel expenses for those interested. This is also a good opportunity for anyone who wants to get more familiar with the OPST or OPSA (or of course just see Barcelona).

Please let me know by next week if you are interested and some details about the topic.

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies