WebApp Sec mailing list archives

BlackHat AMS & SQL Injection

From: "Evans, Arian" <Arian.Evans () fishnetsecurity com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:29:43 -0600

I too will be around AMS for BH 26/feb-9/march, if you are
around for BH or in the EU vicinity and up for food/beer...

We will be celebrating the release of our little open source
WAF snort-esque type project, and the heavens willing, a
new release of the OWASP tools/taxonomy & a new WAF guide.
Email/txt me if you are around; OWASP peoples, WASC peoples,
even you non-deity types.

***

For those who didn't see, Francois Larouche released his SQL
injection tool over on the SF pen-test list:

www.sqlpowerinjector.com

If you are inclined to nerd out on database security, Frank,
at least one of the NGS folks, Matt, myself, and folks from
ISVs that make databases, will be getting together at BH to
start rumors about each other. Feel free to come join us.

Arian
---
email me offline using my first name at anachronic dot com.
You can txt me too in the EU if you know my mobile.