WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Modifing non-persistent cookies

From: "Matt Fisher" <mfisher () spidynamics com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:40:44 -0500

Your proxy should be able to do that for you.  The one I use most often
( take a guess which ) lets me write a search-and-replace filter so that
the UserID=whatever would be changed on the fly for me.  Or, I could use
it to modify the server response so that I change the cookie once and
the browser remembers my modified cookie and sends it up with every
request.