WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Apache mode_security

From: K K Mookhey <cto () nii co in>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:02:55 +0530

Maybe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1768
http://www.nii.co.in/resources/blackhat.ppt

One caveat though: those regexes were written more than a year back, and much water has flown under the bridge since then.

KK

K. K. Mookhey
Founder
NII Consulting
Web: www.nii.co.in
------------------------------------
Comprehensive Security Assessment Software
http://www.nii.co.in/products.html

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Serg B. wrote:
No, really? I would have never thought of that Erez. Geezzz

I asked for something specific, ready made expressions - perhaps you
need to read the manual before you post?

I hate when people reply with unjustified RTFM

Serg