WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web based utility for securely changing AD password

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:14:40 -0800

Well that is what I wondering. I was hoping somebody would have
already written simple web based utility that can do that, and made
the source code available.

I tried to write one, and it works most of the time, but sometimes it
fails with "Object Not Found" err for no apparent reason. I can
probably debug and get to the root cause, but if somebody has already
done it, why re-invent the wheel