WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: [WEB SECURITY] RE: Blind SQL Injection / Stored procedures

From: "ALLAIN Yann" <Yann.Allain () accorservices com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:07:40 +0100

Hi all,

Has anyone published a complete list/table of MSSQL (and other DB)
stored procs/pls on the web, and what the default privs to them are?

You can use DumpSec SQL to have a list of such default privs.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/cmiller/dumpsqlpermissions.as

Nice tool to list all privs. Here are the features :(Copy past from the
web page)

"DumpSQLSec" which generates reports on:

Permissions for SQL Server Objects across multiple databases
DB Users across multiple database with optional role membership
DB Roles across multiple database with optional built-in roles and role
members
DB Privileges across multiple database
Server Roles with optional server role Logins
Server Logins with optional server roles and database access

Yann