WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Software liability

From: Joseph Miller <joseph () tidetamerboatlifts com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:31:46 -0500

Andrew,
In regards to how much spam you receive, it may be worthwhile to check out
www.bluesecurity.com.  It is different from any other anti-spam measures that
I've seen in that it is proactive.  Blue Security keeps track of how many
spams that its customers receive from a particular company, then sends
complaints for every single spam email that each of its customers receive
until the spammer stops sending the emails.  Thousands of complaints an hour
convinces the companies that it is too *expensive* to send out spam emails.
Check it out.

- -Joseph