WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Spi's products worth a try? Or any suggestions for developers' tool?

From: "Ory Segal" <osegal () watchfire com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 03:24:18 +0200

Hello,

The person who initiated this thread requested suggestions for developer
tools to help assess web applications for security problems. While
according to this list's FAQ, posts should not contain
commercial/marketing information, we can't escape the fact that often
times, vendors' products are mentioned, and I thought it would only be
fair to suggest other alternatives as well.

My suggestion for readers of this list who want to get a complete and
thorough idea of the available web application security tools, is to
read the "Web Security" mailing list (maintained by the Web Application
Security Consortium - WASC: http://www.webappsec.org/lists/websecurity/
).

Thank you,
-Ory Segal,