WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Must we authenticate login forms (using SSL?)?

From: "Nathaniel S. H. Brown" <nshb () inimit com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:02:00 -0700

I have created a very unique, yet simple method of a form encryption that
provides the same mechanism that the public/private key entails.

Check out my just published release at
http://www.nshb.net/secure-form-post-with-javascript-without-ssl

Look forward to hearing any feedback you guys have :)

Warmest regards,
Nathan.

Nathaniel S. H. Brown                 Toll Free 1.877.4.INIMIT
Inimit Innovations                        Phone   604.724.6624
www.inimit.com                              Fax   604.444.9942