WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Fwd: OWASP NYC Chapter Meeting - Sept 28th

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:25:30 +1000

(Full disclosure: I am a member of OWASP and I helped write the OWASP Guide, so I'm going to take that hat off, and put the list admin hat on.)

I will ask the OWASP chapter leads to create a single posting once per month containing all meetings for OWASP, worldwide. This will be the new method for all other non-profit groups as well. That way you will get a digest of all meetings in an easy place without overload.

Conferences, etc are still welcome to submit calendar events as long as they aren't too excessive. For example, Ruxcon (coming in a couple of weeks) and so on.

thanks,
Andrew (your friendly list admin)