WebApp Sec mailing list archives

anti-phishing implementation

From: Bjorn Borg <bjorn.brg () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:29:52 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just started to develop an anti-phishing tool for my thesis.

The tool should have two tasks. First one is to detect and prevent
known attacks from web-based and POP3 emails. Second is to analyze
emails' content to identify unknown phishing email and spoofed link.

To make the first task work, I need a full database of known phishing
emails, links. Anybody know where I can get this database?

I really appreciate any suggestion about how to make this tool work, sources,...

Many thanks,

Bjorn
Kungliga Tekniska Hogskolan, Stockholm, Sweden