WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Script Based Attacks & Form Hacks

From: <Glenn.Everhart () chase com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:12:31 -0400

Not such a bad idea though in some ways. Put the sentence in a captcha
and it might become fairly hard to fake. However the operation could
strain short term memory; people would have to be writing their password
down all over the place. Let one of the slips of paper fall into the
wrong hands and the secret is out.