WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Review of CISSP Training Material

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:25:13 -0400

Good day Saqib,

You might want to take a look at www.cccure.org  it has tons of resources
for the CISSP in becoming.  The quiz engine and the exam cram available were
rated number 1 above boson and transcender in one of their review of
resources for the CISSP student.

The best of all this, it is FREE.  You do not even need to register.

Of course being the maintainer I might be a bit biais :-)  However, 75,000
visitors a month is a pretty good indication.

Clement

Clément Dupuis, CD
President/Security Evangelist/Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
CCCure Enterprise Security & Training Inc.
CISSP, GCFW, GCIA, Security+, CEH, CCSA, MBNS, MBIS, MBHS, CCSE, ACE
Tel: 954 364 8410 (Florida)
Tel: 514 907 1671 (Montreal)
Tel: 418 907 0263 (Quebec)
Fax: 636 773 6328

Maintainer of :

The CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides Web Site
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org