WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: Follow up to survey responses

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:12:48 +1000

Hi there,

The overwhelming majority (13/15) of replies had no problems with mail list volume.
- Result: if we get 50 on-topic posts a day, 50 will be approved*

Of those who mentioned the SSL topic going on a holiday, all wanted the topic to continue.
- Result: I did not truncate the SSL topic

thanks for your input! If you have any concerns about this list, please feel free to contact me directly.

thanks,
Andrew

* If you do not like lots of messages or use ancient mail software (like mail or mailx) which cannot filter into folders, I strongly recommend you subscribe to our digest version. The digest version issues a single post per day I believe.

To change over, unsubscribe here:
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive

Re-subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to:
webappsec-digest-subscribe () securityfocus com

The mail subject or body don't matter. It will return a message for you to follow. Please note that I only approve or disapprove posts - I cannot change or remove member subscriptions.