WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: SSL discussion

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:40:07 +1000

There's been quite a good lot of discussion on the SSL front. I'm going to let another 24 hours of posts through to finish up the threads, but beyond that we'll be having a small SSL holiday to prevent post overload.

There's a SSL section in the OWASP Guide in the crypto chapter which needs writing. If you feel strongly about it, I'd love a volunteer or two :)

Lastly, I'm looking for advice. Please mail me privately on how many posts you'd prefer seeing in a day on this list, so I can think about what happens on busier days (i.e. do I hold some over for the weekend to spread things out, or do I crunch down on topics which have had a good airing?)

Andrew