WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Using SPNEGO for web SSO

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:36:55 -0800

Take a look at @ http://www.centrify.com/ . It might be what you are
looking for.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:47:40 +0200, Burak DAYIOGLU <dayioglu () metu edu tr> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to set up a development network to experiment SPNEGO with
Windows desktop clients and a Java Application running on top of Sybase
Enterprise Application Server.

From what I read from the available Internet documentation SPNEGO
provides seamless single sign-on with Windows domain integration, which
is what I am looking for.

However, I am unable to find out any acceptor components to run on the
application server. Are there any free acceptor implementations? Are
there any commercial offerings that support the Sybase EA Server?

with regards,
-bd

--
In Peace,