WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Security Webcast Series

From: Bit Rider <bitrdr () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:44:06 -0800 (PST)

Will you be covering web app secuirty testing tools? I
would love more info on some of the new players,
especially the new Hailstorm from Cenzic - they're
calling it "auto pen testing". What does that mean,
exactly?

<!--br>

--- JoeStagner <JoeStagner () MSN com> wrote:

On Friday I'm beginning a Security Webcast Series.

It's targeted at developers but should be useful to
any IT Pro.

Here's the landing page for the events.

http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/events/series/digitalblackbelt.mspx

www.DigitalBlackbelt.com

Send me comments - suggestions - toipics you ould
like
to see covered - tools I should look at and mention
or
demo, etc.

Many Thanks,
Joe Stagner [MSFT]