WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Netware ichain

From: "Eyal Udassin" <eyal () swiftcoders com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:55:55 +0200

Hello,

I audited 3 iChain servers of different clients this year.
Until the last release, the server sends it's exact version and build in the
server HTTP header, which will make your life easier if this is a black box
test.

Following are known vulnerabilities from the last year - some are not
detailed as they where submitted by Novell:
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/11061
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8732 - OpenSSL ASN.1 Buffer overflow
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10767
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10576
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9412

Other than that, I didn't find any additional application level
vulnerabilities, yet this was not the focus of my assessments...

Regards,

Eyal Udassin
Swift Coders