WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Re: new opensource security system product launched]

From: arun balaji <randover () randover com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:28:38 +0530

what my system provides is better level of fraud prevention and fraud detterent.

as in 99.99% of cases my system is unhackable as the complexity lies with the user and the admininstrator.

why stop with user id and password.

look at other levels of authentication.

lets go beyond user id and password and look at other uses for this authentication method

bye
arun balaji

rohit () kritikalsolutions com wrote:

I think I understood your algorithm. What I pointed out was that it is
probably no better than just password protection in real world. What is
the real value addition of this method of yours in a real world
application?
Thanks
Rohit Dube
- http://www.prasar.org - come join the cause of silicosis victims,help