WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Obfuscation of JSPs?

From: Dean Saxe <Dean.Saxe () DigitalInsight com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:14:21 -0500

I'm currently working on a project to do code obfuscation for a J2EE
application.  We've already identified DashO Pro to obfuscate class files,
but I have been unable to find any similar technologies to apply to JSPs.
My research has been a bust so far!

What, if anything, are people using to obfuscate JSPs?

Thanks!
-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CEH
Manager of Web Application Security
Digital Insight, Magnet Business Solutions
Dean.Saxe () digitalinsight com
770-349-1514
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not."

Please be advised that the information contained in this communication may
be confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.