WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Announce: OWASP Sydney first meeting - 18th November 2004

From: "Andrew van der Stock" <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:14:02 +1100

Hi Sydney-siders,

I would like to organize the first OWASP Sydney meeting for Thursday 18th
November at the Establishment, which is a nice quite place with the sole
exception that it is still a smoking bar.

Topics:

. Any OWASP related topics and war stories
. Discuss OWASP Sydney
. A place to meet permanently
. Pick someone who actually lives in Sydney to be the main contact for the
group

When: 6.30 pm Thursday 18th November 2004
Where: Hemmesphere, Level 4, 252 George St, Sydney.
http://www.merivale.com/establishment/hemmesphere

This is close to Wynyard Station, and there are plenty of buses running down
George St. I will be coming from Kogarah.

No admission, but it might be a good idea to buy a drink or two. As I am not
a smoker, I will not be staying long, maybe an hour at most. We could always
move off to the noisier Belgian Beer Cafe down the road once the meeting is
over for food. Thankfully, there is no smoking there.

Thanks,
Andrew

PS. I am in Sydney for the rest of the year, which includes this week, but
OWASP chapter guidelines suggest around a two week notice.