WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Looking for a Web Application Vulnerable to XSS Cookie Grab

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:02:44 -0500

Glad you like it.

If you like the current version wait till you see what we are planning to
build for Hacme Bank 2005 and Hacme Bookstore 2005. They will be connected
via web services so you can use your Hacme Bank credit card to buy books at
the Hacme Book Store....and guess what, the web services *might* just have
some holes ;-). And I mean it when I say we are taking feature requests.

On the XSS let me check. Its been a while. I thought there were some fields
that would get sent straight back to you and others stored and only used
when the admin account logs in and views the support messages.

I'll check and get back to you offline.

WebGoat has some great examples of XSS including an XSS in the database. If
you haven't already check it out. As Jeff pointed out you can also change
WebGoat (which we don't allow you to do with Hacme Bank).

Buzz me when I forget to send you the results of my investigation ;-)

Cheers,

Mark