WebApp Sec mailing list archives

FW: [Owasp-dotnet] [Owasp-london] Meeting - Tuesday, October 19th at 6.00PM in Central London

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:20:34 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-dotnet-admin () lists sourceforge net
[mailto:owasp-dotnet-admin () lists sourceforge net] On Behalf Of Dinis Cruz
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:55 AM
To: owasp-dotnet () lists sourceforge net; list () MsWebDev org uk;
LondonDotNet () yahoogroups com
Subject: [Owasp-dotnet] [Owasp-london] Meeting - Tuesday, October 19th at
6.00PM in Central London

Hello, we are having the first meeting of the Owasp's London chapter next
Tuesday (19th) and you are all invited to come :)

I will do a small presentation about my Owasp Asp.Net Security work and Ivan
Ristic will discuss his work on ModSecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org/).

See more details here http://www.ernw.de/owasp-dotnet/default.aspx
(http://www.ernw.de/owasp-dotnet/PermaLink.aspx?guid=fe702cbe-1cff-407a-b940
-80be4cd51c1f)