WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Security Patterns - Military Models

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:00:27 -0400

Thanks Herman. Excellent stuff. I am looking forward to getting my hands on
this book as well.

http://www.coresecuritypatterns.com

The poster alone is a great reference.

http://home.comcast.net/~nramesh/poster.pdf

Sasha Romanoskys stuff is also excellent IMHO. Actually everything I read of
his (her?) is superb.