WebApp Sec mailing list archives

online bill payment using OFX or similar?

From: Ido Rosen <ido () cs uchicago edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:45:40 -0400

Hi folks,

  This may be a tad off-topic, but since I know there are a few people
reading this list that are employed by financial institutions, I thought
I might as well ask it here:

  I'm curious how services like Fleet's (BoA) "Universal Link" work. I'd
like to make my own "universal link" program that checks all of my bills
with various vendors and merchants and companies and displays them to me
or outputs them in OFX format, but I've no clue where to start. If
anyone is familiar with Fleet's UL or similar services and has some
insight, please share! :)

Ido