WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Hacme Bank

From: "Don Tuer" <don.tuer () cgi com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:31:40 -0400

Hi Rogan:

        I understand that the Hacme site is intentionally buggy my point
was that it's quite surprising that Mark sees these very basic errors
continuing to be made by web developers. Basic training in the .NET
platform and some on line reading will emphasize to the developer not to
make these mistakes.

        I do appreciate the work Mark did on the Hacme site and am sure
it's going to be valuable to help emphasize not to make these mistakes.

Thanks
Don