WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Webgoat 3.0b database problems

From: "marko" <chrome () liquidinfo net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:44:46 +0300 (EEST)

Hi everyone!

I've encountered a database-problem with WebGoat 3.0b, the package
suitable for any platform. I can get the application installed, started
and I am able to access it, but the database connection doesn't seem to
work.

I've tried using J2SE 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 on Linux with same results. It
doesn't appear to be able to get access to the Access database, resulting
in "error generating lesson.[x]" etc whenever I try to access a SQL
related page, like Refresh Database.

Am I missing something?

I had already some problems getting the beast started as there was ^M
characters all over the startup-scripts.

-m-
--
Liquid Information - http://www.liquidinfo.net