WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Suggested Security and Performance Programming Classes

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:08:46 -0400

JZ,

Aspect Security, who leads the OWASP Top Ten Project, offers developer
training courses that focus on how to develop secure web applications.  We
offer a one day and two version of the course. The one day course is pure
lecture and the two day course iintegrates a lab into the course where the
students get to exploit the kinds of vulnerabilities we describe in the
class. The lab is centered around WebGoat which is another OWASP project led
by Aspect.

More info on WebGoat and the Top Ten can be found at www.owasp.org.

More info on our course can be found at:
http://www.aspectsecurity.com/train.html

Thanks, Dave

Dave Wichers, COO
dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com
(443) 745-6268 (work)
(301) 604-4882 (main)
(443) 583-0772 (fax)

Aspect SecurityT
Securing your applications at the source
http://www.aspectsecurity.com

Do your developers know the top ten web application security mistakes?