WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Message to moderator. WAS: [Fwd: RE:Question concerning Access Card]

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:26:18 -0400

I will be cleaning up the list later this weekend. That offender has being
doing that for a long time and others seem to have had out of offices for
about 6 months.

On a similar note and more as an FYI, I can get up to 50 / 60 spam mails a
day sent to the list and on average about 3 / 4 virus's. As I have said
before many of the virus payloads originate from companies and people that
should know better.

I am going to chat to the sys admins but I may adopt a policy of removing
anyone with the following

1. Out of Office
2. Human Spam Control
3. Virus Payloads